Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show 2014
Los Angeles, CA – L.A.’s favorite and the country’s largest travel show is returning to the Long Beach Convention Center this weekend, featuring over 400 exhibitors from around the globe. The hundreds of exhibitors will be representing some of the world’s most desired destination; enticing and educating attendees about their destinations and tours. The show will also include prominent travel experts, consumer seminars, interactive family-friendly activities, and industry-focused trade events.
Some of the stand-out booths with news to share include Costa Rica Tourism Board, Celebrity Cruises, TravelZingo, TEC by SCOTTEVEST, and HomeExchange.com, among others.
- West-Coast Cruisers: With easy access to popular west-coast ports of call, Californians can explore Hawaii, Alaska and the west coast any only unpack once. Cruises are the most economical way to travel since meals, accommodations and entertainment are included.
- European River Cruise Trend: River cruising continues to be on the rise, bringing cruisers to the waterways of Europe and Asia and to cities that big ships simply can’t go. Travelers can customize a river cruise itinerary at the show with Cruise Planners.
- Tip for travelers looking for a good deal: Book amazing travel deals, cruise trips and more. Cruise Planners-American Express Travel is one of the official booking stations and sells both cruise and land tours and will have travel agents on hand to help customize a dream vacation.
- Love to travel? Work from Home: People who have a passion for travel, want to work from home, and be their own boss can buy a Cruise Planners-American Express Travel franchise. Learn more about traveling the world for work and making money doing what you love.
Visit http://www.cruiseplanners.com/ for more information.
Island Packers, located at booth 328, provides Southern California with reliable, enjoyable transportation between the Ventura/Oxnard Harbors and the Channel Islands National Park & Marine Sanctuary. This summer there will be ALL NEW trips to Nature Conservancy land, providing special access to parts of Santa Cruz that has never been available to the public before.
- Cueva Valdez Anchorage – which includes a narrated cruise to visit the Painted Cave on west Santa Cruz Island with several hours ashore for picnicking, a guided hike, and beach and sea cave exploration.
- Willow’s Anchorage – trips will be scheduled to the isolated cove at on the south shore of Santa Cruz. Considered the best beach on the island, Willow’s is protected from wind and ocean swell because of its location. This new landing trip will provide great opportunities to hike with naturalists, swim in calm waters and spot wildlife.
For more information on Island Packers, visit http://www.islandpackers.com/
TravelZingo, located at booth 746,is a new web-based travel planning tool that willchange the way individuals plan a vacation. Travel Show attendees will have the opportunity to enter to win a $500 voucher,good for your first TravelZingo booked trip – three given away per day! Walkaway with a USB portable charger for on-the-go Smartphone charging -supplies limited! Learn more about TravelZingo at http://tourizz.com/
Celebrity Cruises has 11 stunning ships sailing to magnificent destinations on all 7 continents. Known for setting the worldwide standard for today’s expression of what first made cruising famous – high quality, superior design, spacious accommodations, grand style, attentive service and exceptional cuisine. Celebrity Cruises will be sharing their new hologram-like avatar named LeXi at booth 936. For more information on Celebrity Cruises, please visit http://www.celebritycruises.com/home .
TEC by SCOTTEVEST- Technology Enabled Clothing (TEC), engineer’s stylish jackets, vests, shirts and pants with dozens of hidden pockets for gadgets, travel gear and everyday essentials. Located at booth 337, the team, including CEO and Founder Scott Jordan, will be selling Travel Vests at the discounted price of $100 and will have other deals and giveaways as well! The booth will also have Blackout Pockets for sale – with a demo that is sure to be mind blowing! This is an awesome opportunity to try on a SCOTTEVEST in person, and see all the awesome features and test them first hand. To view the TEC by SCOTTEVEST collection and to learn more information, please visit http://www.scottevest.com/ .
The 2014 Los Angeles Travel & Adventure ShowTM will take place on February 8th and 9th from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Long Beach Convention Center located at 300 E. Ocean Blvd., Long Beach, CA 90802. Tickets are available online for $12 February 7-9 or at the door for $15. Children under 16 years of age receive free entry. For tickets and event information, please visit www.LAtravelshow.com, email info@LAtravelshow.com, or call 203.878.2577.